Confessions After Holy Communion, whose commandment?

Confessions After Holy Communion, whose commandment?

Much as I hold that the Catholic Church makes the most Christian sense to me, it's still annoying that a number of the observances are mundane.

You can't teach me that after crucifixion when Jesus hung on the cross the veil of the temple was rented into two symbolizing direct access to God the Father and then turn around to tell me someone needs to absolve me of my sins when I can easily go to God the Father in prayers, confess sins and receive pardon.

Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) says when he was confronted with ignorance, the first instruction he received from Allah was iqra. I Q R A - - - - - READ.

Why not leave dogma to joko jeje and read your Bible to know what God expects from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO: MEN OF GOD OR MEN OF GOB? by Sylvanus Omoniyi

One day, I'll write about this place

Taiwo Adewole, a man from the past future