Boya Oluwaseyi will definitely miss her unilag classmates

If only it is possible not to go away... But memories are worth holding onto... I wish it never come to be but I can't help it... That which u've been holding onto for a while suddenly u realise its gradually slipping away oh my God! when did it happen, then I realized that there is time for everything, time to meet n time to depart... My heart is heavy am gonna miss this people, am gonna miss those late night hangouts, Oh my God how time flies... Yea I will miss a lot of things but I still have a lot to hold onto... Words cant express how I feel exactly, its finally here. 
‪#‎to‬ be continued...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO: MEN OF GOD OR MEN OF GOB? by Sylvanus Omoniyi

One day, I'll write about this place

Taiwo Adewole, a man from the past future