The abundance that caught my eye

The very first time i saw u, told Gideon a friend of how radiant u were in a yellow top. He replied saying, 'that's a no go area'. I laughed the the first time i saw u laughed. It was later i got to know it was an infection. 

Your dark smooth skin in contrast to your well formed white teeth was not what attracted u to me, it was your calmness and grace that did the magic. School boys things, i tried very much to hide my feelings only for Chinedu  to tell me of my non-composure at your sight. In definition, i cannot fathom, but one thing is sure this is love.

Diary of a loner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO: MEN OF GOD OR MEN OF GOB? by Sylvanus Omoniyi

One day, I'll write about this place

Taiwo Adewole, a man from the past future