Gabriel eulogies to Yetunde on her birthday celebration

Firstly, I want to make a promise I hope not to fulfil; that until my fingers get full permission from my brain to clicka on the "send" button I shall post no further. However, right now am typing with the tips of my heart not fingers. Today is very significant in all of our lives, me especially.

Every member of this great class of people with diverse traits n attributes have in whatever way benefited from the wealth of Yetunde's  aura. I talk of a lady readily made up with the most beautiful smile she never needs the services of face painters to step out, always proudly dressed in a simple elegant manner that portray decency cum beauty that arrest the gaze of all 3 legged humans around. Am always proud of my association with her (the best I have had) because her sophistication is not in the vain material things the naira notes can buy.

Without all of the Brazilian hair, LBDs, high heels n iPhone 9+. Yetunde still come out top of the list of most sought ladies.
Opulent in good character and bountiful in wisdom, efficient in understanding the cry of his man's heart even when he hasn't uttered shii.... Deby's thirst for knowledge and excellence could do the miracle of putting Ayefele on his feet again. Should Fashola discover her passion he will light up the whole nation.
Ewoo, not in multitude of words this babe is the typical "Take home to mama" YES, I said it. If GB+ is to present Iya Femi with a bride ATM, nobody else stands a chance
Innocently, my innermost being has realised how much treasure is enveloped in the curvy n sheenly built body.

So it tears me apart to let go, so I only have one request to make... YETUNDE, whenever and wherever it will happen, ensure I get an invite to your wedding. The lucky guy needs to hear how lucky he got to have my most treasured of all women. 😀. Happy birthday Ajibola Yetunde Deborah Oluwatosin.

Comments

Cresol said…
Unilag chemistry and Education: where classmates are treasured

Popular posts from this blog

ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO: MEN OF GOD OR MEN OF GOB? by Sylvanus Omoniyi

One day, I'll write about this place

Taiwo Adewole, a man from the past future