Omoyibo otega on his birthday

"if wishes were horses, beggars would ride". It's no gainsaying OMOYIBO deserved better than class of 15 plethora giant of


wishes.

Moments like these, in my opinion, should be treasured and celebrated in such a way that the celebrant will reminisce about it in years to come.

Pardon my short term memories, I know not about anyone in this class who has not been a beneficiary of Otega's benevolence.

Forgivable it won't, if we're waiting for the class social committee to duly and dutifully recognise him.

So, I beseech us to appreciate him personally,   privately and deservedly.

I already reserved a page for you in my first autobiography titled "Unilag  Cresol; a derivative of a congenial isomer" to be serialised on social media by November.

Lest I disengage from the public ritual of cogent, yet monumental birthday accolades, happy birthday bro. Many more years of unparalleled longevity. You will last like first bank. Wa pe fun wa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO: MEN OF GOD OR MEN OF GOB? by Sylvanus Omoniyi

One day, I'll write about this place

Taiwo Adewole, a man from the past future