I Mocked ULSU; I did, crying profusely by Nurudeen Tosin

I MOCKED ULSU; I did, crying profusely...

From #Istandwithulsu to
 #Irefusetosign to
#restoreulsu to
 #dontsignyourright to
#beforeisign.... Yes it is now #beforeisign

To those youths whom leadership do not always concern, keep it up.

ULSU as widely pronounced might have fought the fight in a way they should not (I still do not agree to that 100%). But the fact is that they fought the fight and they fought for you all.

Who is ULSU representing? So you have been standing with ULSU on Twitter, clamoring for ULSU on Instagram and campaigning for ULSU on Facebook. You left people like Segun O'Law with no choice. You betrayed ULSU, you betrayed the real people mobilizing for ULSU. You made mockery of Kunle Adegunoye who said " the school management is already regretting its decision", he got that from a reliable source. He was rhetorically asked some questions to query him in a space I will keep for now.

When you were on move to agitate our discomforts, they begged you to stop. They just want to graduate. They just want to graduate so as to join the jobless set. They just want to graduate, their parent had really tried for them to reach this stage. You know, my own parents told me I could be rusticated every session, they told me I could get into trouble and be delayed for years to get my certificate.

Where did these people see level 8 government officials self? Egbon Modiu Olaguro unlike you, this people will get level dozen self.

 The Deputy Registrar, information unit, Mr Toyin Adebule issued a statement; The management of the University of Lagos says "it is impressed with the level of student's compliance with the conditions laid out for their reabsorption into the campus; A total of 19,373 students had downloaded the indemnity forms as at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, April 29.  Contrary to the resistance put up by the proscribed students' union leaders of the institution, the students had been besieging their faculties to sign the necessary forms ahead of resumption".

I translated the Deputy Registrar's statement as thus; Mr Toyin SARAKI said  "the Mismanagement of the University of Labour, Akoka, says it is impressed with the level of fickle students' compliance with the conditions laid out to reabsorb them after they had all been suspended for practicing what we taught them about standing for their rights. What they learnt from us when we protest and go on strikes on substandard welfare from the federal government. A total of 19,373 perplexed students had downloaded the forms. It is said that contrary to the resistance put up by the proscribed students' union leaders of the mismanaged institution, the sly students had been besieging their faculties to sign away their right to good welfare ahead of resumption of series of mediocre lectures".

This really pained me. You people can be such a sly. Leaving the real men and women vulnerable. What condition would ULSU executives be now? Egbon Sodiq Kolade Olamilekan please let me know if I am overreacting ooo. Maybe staying in Mushin for long is affecting my thinking.

You had better change. Union is key, it is onus on everybody. Without good unionism we will be divided and when we are divided, nothing will work. Suffering and smiling... Leadership, Unionism does not concern you...Kontinu.

Well the pain met a senior one. This Nurse since she heard that "I no dey rest" has been injecting me with "nails". Needles no dey pain like this na.

AZEEZ, Nurudeen Tosin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO: MEN OF GOD OR MEN OF GOB? by Sylvanus Omoniyi

One day, I'll write about this place

Taiwo Adewole, a man from the past future